Rainbow Baby is HERE!!!🌈✨

Mo

On April 30th we started the induction process due to my sons decreased fetal movement & slowed heart rate. I was obviously so nervous that something was going to happen to him, so I was relieved to get the process started. I labored with basically no progress for 24 hours...I was stuck at 4cm but having insane contractions with no breaks. I had the best labor nurse EVER. She truly was amazing and really helped me manage my pain. I finally asked for the epidural & I went from a 4 to a 10 in only 2 hours!!! My nurse told me not to push and they were calling a resident & then doctor in. In my mind, I thought that meant he was about to fly out any second..... HAHAHAHA NO. I pushed for 3 hours & I have never felt so exhausted. They finally used the vacuum to get him out because he was stuck on my pelvic bone... two pushes with the vacuum & Clarke William was born on May 2nd!!! 🌈✨🙌🏻 they put him on my chest and he laid there staring at me for over an hour. he is amazing & healthy & such a content baby!! I only needed a few stitches and am mostly just trying to get my tailbone to heal from delivery!

He is truly a miracle & I am so lucky that he is ours!!!!!!