Soo...I think I’m a whore now 🤷🏻‍♀️

So something just happened. I’m in shock and I’m not sure how I feel about it now. I was in the supermarket getting food shopping and there was a group of 5 men also in there. I kept noticing them at the ends of different aisles stood talking but didn’t really think anything of it. When I got to the till I noticed them again by the doors but again I didn’t think anything of it. I got down to the underground car park and was loading up my car when one of them approached me and started asking me general questions like my name, number etc. I didn’t want to give him my number and carried on loading up my car. Then a van drove by my car and stopped. The man got in the passenger side of the van and he continued to talk to me from the passenger seat while I was loading up my car. Once I was done I locked my car and went to put to trolley back and as I walked around the van and the driver grabbed my arm and asked me if I would go with them around the back of the shop. Around the back of the shop is like a wasteland. I said no and to be honest I was a bit scared by now but I won’t lie I was liking the attention. I put my trolley back and then another man grabbed my arm again and kinda pulled me into the back of the van. I say kinda because I did climb in but he also pulled me if that makes sense. They drove around the back of the shop and the 2 from the front got in the back. All 5 of them were staring at me and touching themselves and asking me if they could touch me and by now I was getting really turned on. I said yes and they all started touching me and taking my clothes off. One of them put their dick in my mouth and another was going down on me. The others were just around me touching me and themselves. To be honest I felt dirty but I was enjoying myself. Things got hotter and hotter at one point I ended up with a dick in every hole and sucking 3 guys dicks. I was absolutely loving every moment. It didn’t feel real at all. They dropped me back to car with cum dripping from everywhere. Now I’m home, showered and coming to terms with what happened and I just feel really dirty and a bit ashamed.

**EDIT** I realise how this sounds. I know it doesn’t sound real, it didn’t feel real either I thought that when it was happening.

**EDIT** I think that’s why I feel ashamed because I’m disappointed in myself that i put myself into that situation where anything could’ve happened. I am lucky I got home. I also agree with the girls that said they probably wouldn’t have taken no for an answer anyway. I don’t think they would’ve stopped if I said no.