Impatient

So I've been ttc for 3 months now. Last month AF was late by 2 weeks and I noticed some faint blood. I was confused so I looked up what it could be. It said something about pregnancy and I got so happy. About like 3 hours later I started getting terrible cramps and again I looked up what that could be. Again pregnancy related. I was planning on buying a test later that day to confirm whether or not I was pregnant. Later on The cramps were beyond terrible like I couldn't stand the pain, I was crying, and I guess AF came, but when I did I felt so empty... Like something just happened and I couldn't explain the feeling. It really hurt me and my boyfriend because we were both hoping This would be it, that i'd be pregnant. I don't know if anyone else has felt that. We're still trying, but I've become so impatient. I want this so badly and it irks me seeing people getting pregnant all the time without them being or getting prepared for a baby, then feeling like dang... I'm pregnant & then later being happy about it... When I'm actually having to try, changing my diet, taking vitamins, getting healthy, tracking down ovulation, everything just to have a baby. 😕 am I stressing too much?