Feeling pregnant and down..

So I’m 6 weeks pregnant with my 3rd. I’m feeling extremely tired. Like unbelievably. Firstly because I’m pregnant and secondly I suffer with depression and anxiety and BPD..I don’t wanna do anything. I suffer with hyperemesis gravidarum and usually around 8 weeks start puking everything.. this time I’ve got my medication at hand. My husband tells me I shouldn’t take medication because the sickness is all in my head..

I also had an EMCS with my last baby born at 33 weeks due to placenta problems.. my husband is being extremely mean.. he’s trying to tell me I’m not as tired as I think I am.. he’s tellling me it’s all “in my head” and it’s just an excuse to be lazy.. bare in mind I cook for him everyday while looking after my 2 kids who are 2 and 6 months. Secondly he’s trying to tell me that he believes women shouldn’t have c sections and that they should have natural birth.. I disagreed with that and he tried to start some big argument.. I just don’t know what to do.. I can’t win with him.. im just so tired but he makes me feel like I’m lazy.. am I really lazy? Really need some positivity in my life right now..