Help? Not sure where to go from here

Natalie
I'm going to try and make this as short and sweet as possible. I feel silly, frustrated and most of all mad at myself bc I told myself I would never be like this, but I would love any honest advice or thoughts. This is my first month of bc and our first
Month ttc. When I first got glow AF was predicted for 9/16 after last AF 8/19-8/24 based on a regular 28 days cycle bc I didn't know what to expect. I used opks and didn't get a positive using a digital until 9/9 which made glow move AF to 9/23 and a 40 day cycle. So after ovulation was very crampy gassy weird feeling and 6dpo I started spotting- that day only when I wiped. 7dpo was heavy 8,9,10 kept getting lighter and lighter. Not my normal Cycle pattern at all. Was also experience some cramping and lower back aches off and on. Yesterday I tested at 11 dpo and thought I saw something faint. Had it tweaked by a couple diff ppl and got mixed thoughts. My main concern is what If that was AF and then I miss ovulation bc I'm too focused on trying to figure this out? Opks and hpts are expensive! I can't decide if I should wait to test again in a couple days. Or if was AF and she's technically done if I need to log that in glow and start using opks again? I'm just worried If I put in late period it's going to push it back and really mess everything up. If I ovulated 9/9 I don't even know whe. I can ovulate again. I'm sure this is all being off bc for the first time but I'm so new to this and would love any opinions and honesty! Thanks guys. Good luck to everyone!!!! 
Ps- I've been extremely moody and kind of emotional bother before and after bleeding. Raging bitch or cry at the drop of a hat...lol!