Your girlfriend needs some clarity here. Kind of long post. Please help!

Kat

My Baby Daddy and I have been together for a year and a half now and we have a 6 month old precious baby girl. 1 month before I gave birth, was I think the last time we had sex and until now we haven’t tried again. He’s been bugging me to do it and I also wanted to but he already wants to have another kid. I told him I’d love to but NOT YET. And I think that upsets him. My reasons are a. we don’t have our own house and savings yet, b. I don’t work and SAHM for our baby girl, c. every time we have an argument he tells me he’ll leave cs I have an attitude, and that’s what makes him doesn’t wanna be with me. (Take note: he proposed to me once and I said yes, and that was long before I gave birth, we had a conversation pretty recently about him wanting another kid but doesn’t want to marry me and he said marriage is important to him that’s why he doesn’t want to jump into it if he’s not sure)( Why have another kid with me if you’re not sure? I’m confused.)

The past couple months, I feel like he’s just so cold towards me. I caught him jerking off, and that’s fine with me since it’s his own body and we don’t do it. Also I caught him swiping on Tinder and he said he’s just doing it for weed. (I said ok, but I’m suspecting something else is going on. I’m not sure, another reason why I don’t want to have another kid bc I have less trust with him now cs I think he’s lying about that Tinder thing.)

We just had an argument last night about petty things and he’s telling me I’m having an attitude again. What happened was we went to the grocery and I forgot to put the ice cream in the freezer because I had to feed our baby cs she was crying loud that she’s hungry and after that I had to go poop. He got SO MAD and called me stupid, FOR NOT PUTTING THE ICE CREAM IN THE FREEZER. So when I was trying to put out all the groceries I keep on answering him “I don’t know, I’m stupid” on anything he asks me, I was mad because he insults me like that. He’s been so ridiculously rude to me and I feel like he only sees the mistakes that I do. I’m not sure if he still wants me. Is it because we haven’t had sex for the longest time? You think he’s cheating on me? (Tinder?) Is it my fault that he’s treating me like this? Please enlighten me.

EDIT: I don’t want to discredit everything he’s doing for our family, he’s working hard for us and pays all the bills. We both try to fix things, he apologizes but he’s a very short tempered person.