He said he’s gonna dick me down into next weekend.... again 😩😳 POSSIBLE TMI (?)

So my man and I only see each other twice a week due to our schedules. We don’t live together yet but I basically sleep over whenever I want to/can. We fuck every weekend except for when I’m on my period, usually once is enough for both of us. He very rarely has the energy to go twice in one night, but it does happen once in a blue moon (his excuse for either having or not having that energy is because I feel too damn good 😏). He’d been hinting at “dicking me down into next week”, “surprising me”, etc. Friday night we fucked twice. I was a little raw from round 1 so it hurt in the beginning but that quickly went away. So we fucked twice in one night and I thought that was it. I could tell we’d both gotten the release we needed (again), and he starts “threatening” me with round three 😩😩😩 I wasn’t sure if he was joking so I told him no because I was satisfied enough and that I needed a little break. He understood that, but then he leaned down to whisper in my ear and he said “I’m just gonna dick you down into next weekend again” and I just 😳😳😳😳 not sure if this is a good or bad thing, but either way I’m in trouble 😅😍