Heart broken

I’ve been seeing this guy for almost a year now. We work together too ( i know such a bad idea) . The thing is he’s told me for awhile now that he doesn’t want a relationship and he isn’t gonna not talk to other girls. I stay at his house basically every night besides when he makes up a reason for me to go home so that he can have another girl over. The problem is I’ve fallen so hard for him. And as much as i know i need to end it i can’t because the idea of him not being in my life hurts so much more. I kind of went a little jealous and crazy and texted another girl he’s been talking to/ fucked . And he got mad and made me leave his house and basically ended it with me because he knows i can’t handle this anymore and it’s better for me if we stop. And maybe he’s right but that doesn’t change how i feel and how hurt i am. And now he’s not answering my texts and that hurts even more. I do everything for him at work almost like an assistant to him. So i don’t know how I’m going to handle seeing him at work and not being how we always are. In the past when we would fight and end things the next day at work he always comes in my office and acts like nothing happened and asks me to come over. But i feel like it’s different this time because i went crazy. I have no friends here because i just moved here a couple years ago and only work and go home. So without him to hang out with I’m going to be so alone. It sucks. I feel so stupid for caring this much...

..sorry i just needed to vent.