Two weeks notice

Rebecca

So I out in my two weeks notice while I'm sitting at work on night shift which I never work on one of the days I requested off...ugh...I am a wellness director at a pch and I loved my job at first but now i just can't do it anymore 😭.....being a wellness director they tell you you are on call 24/7 but it's hard to grasp what that means until you are doing it....I get called in the middle of the night for emergencies...fine...people call out I have to find coverage for them or cover the shift myself which sucks...so I work 12 hour shifts once or twice a week on top of my regular 5 8 hr days a week because I still have my job to do...for a measly 2 more an hour but I'm not hourly so no overtime...I do the schedule ...make sure the residents have their medications, make we have all orders signed in their charts deal with families and manage staff when they show up....trying to do all this on a years experience in nursing has lead me to having a progress monitoring program and another wellness director checking on me constantly both in my building and through our electronic charting system....now my anxiety is all out of wack...I'm not sleeping , having pain attacks and vomiting all day because I am having a visit to my building on top of the fact I feel like I can't make plans with my kids for my days off because I may have to go in or get a nap to work the night shift...I'm constantly on edge anytime my phone makes a noise...I can't turn work off any more and I'm getting to the point I'm so stressed I don't eat and don't want to be touched...if you have read this far thanks just needing to vent