In laws.

Brilea

Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE my in laws. Honestly, I think I might have the best in-laws and I’m not even joking. But, obviously there are gonna be things I disagree with. Like, I got onto my 3 year old for throwing a fit about his tablet not working and I took away. My son will not act like that over anything. I know he’s three and he’s gonna do it, but when he does it, I nip it real fast and take away what he’s throwing a fit about. I don’t spank him, I don’t yell at him, I just take it and explain to him that he doesn’t act like that and if he does, he won’t get what he wants. And I could tell by the look on my mother in laws face that she did not like it. I ignored it and she didn’t say anything. She wouldn’t either, she’s doesn’t get involved with things like that because she knows trying to tell me and my husband how to raise him is disrespectful. But I just pointed it out after we left, and my husband got so mad! I wasn’t trying y’all bad about her or anything. She’s the sweetest woman alive! Or onetime they were watching him and sent me a picture of him in the car, his car seat traps were wayyyyy to lose, like they weren’t even on shoulders and the chest clip was all the way down. I just wanted to bring it up to my husband because that stuff scares the he’ll out of me and I know they’re older and when my husband was a baby, it wasn’t like it is nowadays. But every time I talk to my husband about anything they do that i disagree with he’s just like “idk why you’re always against my parents” and “idk why you’re trying to stir shit up.” When I’m not trying to do anything but make sure my son is safe! I’ve literally only had 2 things to disagree with them about. I love my husband, but jear desus he drives me insane sometimes!