Feeling lonely today...

Crystal

Hello everyone :) my name is crystal and I have been ttc #2 for 10 years now. Medically there is nothing wrong. My husband and I just haven't been able to conceive. I have had several early miscarriages through the years, and I have managed to psyche out my body more than once. (Having my body show signs of early pregnancy even though there isn't one) And being that I am 35 years old now, that poses its own problems...

I have to admit, today was a rough day. I found out some girls (2) I work with are pregnant. I try to be happy for them, but inside it is killing me. The jealousy was so strong when I heard that I had a hard time breathing. I know that I should be happy for them, they are nice girls. Well, younger than me at least... But I just wanted to scream! I literally made a bad excuse and almost ran for the bathroom... It wasn't pretty...

Anyways, I just wanted to say that being on here and reading some of your posts have been priceless to me! Knowing that I'm not alone in the frustration, anger, heartache, and emotional rollercoaster that TTC can be means so much! I wish I had found you gals sooner!

Thank You!