Why does this always happen

You wake up thinking "wow, I'm so happy to be alive"

And you get out of bed not really expecting much, but just being content and grateful as you're getting ready for the day

You show up to work and you and your coworkers are all just vibing having a great day

And then you go home to your cute ass boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, dog, cat, what have you...

And your day was amazing!

Now the next day.

You are woken up to your MIL yelling at you to move your car off the sidewalk because you're going to crack the mobile homes cement and she doesnt want to pay for it after waking up from a dream about dr Phil starring you in his show and completely ruining your public image while everyone is making memes about you and you get up to go about your day and you dont have time to eat but you get to work and the coworker you hate shows up for work just to yell at your pregnant self to MOOOOVE OUT THE GODDAMN way and then later your 2nd table of the day complains about their food and you accidentally spill wine on them so they leave you a 2 dollar tip but that's all the tables you get for the day and your hormones go crazy so you wind up half assing your side work only to go look at the schedule and find out you are only scheduled 2 days that week so you try to vent to your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, cat, dog whoever and they're too busy for you because they want to play video games but they dont understand that you're literally going to go broke at this job that you thought was going fine and then come to find out theyve been spending they're money on stupid shit so now you're really freaking out and even more lost because now you're realizing you should have finished college years ago and wound up in a better job not here barely making it by with your nails breaking every other day and havent shaved your coochie in 3 months because you cant see it anymore and you've had the same nail polish on your toes for a year

Just a rant

Still grateful over here and happy to be alive

My life has just been a constant roller coaster day to day week by week but I guess that's what makes life interesting