I’ve decided...

I’ve planned it out, who gets my car, who gets my tv, when I’ll do it, how I’ll do it and the time of day where no one is in the house or is asleep.

I kept putting it off, fighting that voice in my head telling myself I won’t do it, or it’s stupid. Think of all the pain I’ll cause my loved one.

But recently, one by one, my loved ones showed less and less care towards me. My mum is so into her drama, my boyfriend constantly arguing about little things.... I guess it’s a good thing I planned it early.

So I quit my job which I worked almost 2 years at (‘twas an office job btw, approx $16k/yr), which was full of verbal abusive, manipulative snakes who get out of work and dump their shit on any unsuspecting victim (me being one of their favs). I’m almost done paying my debts, just minor credit card debts and a car. After my next pay, I sort everything out and I’m good to go.

But for some reason, I was pulled towards this app and they were supportive before so I tried posting an anon post. Then I check the comment section, I mean, I don’t know if the community is different now or it has always been a bunch of bashing kids. Maybe I posted it in the wrong section?

Oh well.

TL;DR I’m really tired and I’m ending the pain.