Do you think the keyborad needs to be rearrange on this app?

Bo

If you havent been the victim of pressing send prematurely when trying to use the backspace button.. then you probably have tiny little thumbs that have fantastic muscle memory, or are just incredibly lucky.

.. but if you're anything like me you probably have prematurely sent multiple comments to people while trying to press the back space button, its an issue.. sometimes you might be going back and proofing your comment and *oh shit* accidentally sent it

And the worse thing is that it's two different keyboard arrangements so.. while when you're writing a post the send button is an enter button and when you're commenting that enter button turns into the dreaded send button.. like y'all... I've had mini heart attacks rushing to delete an unfinished comment so that I can right it out in full before my comment is taken out of context 😂 ... Are these millennial problems?

Anyways, amongst all the banned topic post lately.. I figured there's gotta be one thing we can all probably agree on.. that the gosh darn send button is far to close to the backspace button and sometimes that can cause an issue for someone... Like me.. who is very prone to accidentally pressing send thinking it's gonna enter to a new line or gonna backspace out of a misspelled word 🤦‍♀️

Bonus: I have a Google pixel.. so I'm wondering how the keyboard is across other operating systems?

Vote below to see results!