tampons & weird skin ??

i’m 17 & a virgin, but I have used two fingers to finger myself before, so I’m not sure if my hymen is broken or not, but I’ve used tampons plenty of times

but the majority of times, when I’m removing my tampon, there’s this really thick muscle (?) or stretch of tissue that hooks around the top corner of the tampon. I can feel it with my fingers if I ‘go up there’, and I thought it was myhymen at first, but it’s way too thick. it hurts when i pull on a tampon if it’s stuck on this thing, but I’m not sure what to search for on google

anyone have anything similar, or know what it is?

thank you x