So lost...

Went I first started dating my Ex I did told him I slept with someone and was trying to meet with other people before we even got serious or officially dating. Big mistake !!!! I was just trying to be honest.

I had my apartment in which I let him move in.

We lived together for a year and after we decided to move out to my aunts house and buy a house. The emotional abused took a toll. He was over me just because I didn’t let him emotional abused, controlled or manipulated anymore. I’ve had enough!!!

I have to proved myself constantly. I was walking on egg shells the entire time we were together. I used to get nervous or my anxiety raised to the roof if I wanted to ask or say something to him about my feelings, emotions and way I think.

We stopped talking for 3 months. We reconnected a month ago and last night he told me the reason why he broke up with me it’s because I have male friends on my IG and I don’t block them just because he doesn’t like them. He doesn’t trust me and I have not given a reason since we lived together not too...

He’s a narcissist !!! I love him and even though I did that to him at the very beginning I don’t deserve to be punished like that.

I feel lost and I love him but can’t let him control my life like that anymore.

Please help .....