Is she beautiful?

Emmy

Hi everyone let me tone it a bit and get serious

My little sister Anna, 9 years old, has been bullied by people at school, her close friends, relatives, and even our freaking parents, about her weight.

This really disgusts me because she is only a 9 years old and is already being body shammed by people she loves and sees everyday

Our parents are young like 34 and though their age has nothing to do with it Im just putting that there. I think the blame for it from our parents is because of our culture and the standards that they enforce onto women. (We're from the republic of Georgia თბილისი)

Things that our culture emphasizes is the weight a woman has and that she doesnt eat like a pig.

For the frienda at school I figure thats just because of bullying and them being mean bitches (excuse me but why should a little kid offend a child like that)

My sister has been taken under the influence of all that negativity that she is fat and overweight and that her tummy is ugly and that it looks like she has a baby and she just overthinks it WHICH A LITTLE GIRL SHOULDNT!

Point being, I try to convince her otherwise and make her proud of her body and that it will change over time and she shouldnt worry about it but she doesnt listen.

Ladies Im asking you to tell her, not me, of what you think of her because I want to show her these comments and remind her that she shouldnt listen to all that false negativity. Here's some picture of her

Vote below to see results!