Third night without the dock-a-tot... (UPDATED)

Lou’s Mommy

My LO was outgrowing her dock-a-tot and also we will be traveling soon and we don’t want to take it with us. Besides she might start rolling soon and I was worried about her safety.

So I decide to wean her off of the dock-a-tot and it’s been... a bit of a disaster. She was previously sleeping 6-7hr stretches. Now she sleeps 4:30hr if I am very lucky. Sometimes she will sleep 1h. I thought it would get better but tonight has been the worst ever so far, she’s been waking up every 10-30 min 😰😰😰 Tell me this gets better!?

UPDATE

Fourth night without the dock-a-tot was THE WORST and she woke up every 15 min until I gave up and let her sleep in the dock-a-tot... 😰 She then slept 5:30hr and I felt like a whole new person in the morning 🙌🏻 Tonight she will sleep without the dock-a-tot again. Wish me luck!

Thank you all for your feedback and encouraging words ❤️

UPDATE

On the fifth night I removed the dock-a-dot again and instead I rolled two baby blankets and placed them in the bedside crib alongside baby girl’s legs (up to her waist) to make it a bit cozier. She slept 4:30 + 3:30 + 1:30hr which is an improvement.