I want to be an insta model

I know it might sound stupid, but hear me out.

I’m a curvy girl, and like, crazy busty.

Growing up I had no body role models, every actress and model was so skinny and mature looking and I never have been.

I want to be able to give girls like me a role model, a healthy role model. I’m not over weight, or under weight, or have had intense plastic surgery, actually none at all. I want girls to know that being you is beautiful, you don’t have to loose or gain weight. Just do whatever makes you happy.

The problem is my mom.

My mom is conservative, and finds selfie, and modeling, ridiculous and self centered. Every photo I post is made fun of by her in person, she doesn’t have social media. I also have her family that follows me and, while I am okay with posting pics like this( down below) and them seeing it, im worried they will tell her.

I’m 20 and in college, I don’t plan on this being a career but I just love the idea of encouraging girls to be happy, and work towards it, I’ve even already gotta a few girls that i think I’ve helped!

I’m working on selfies and how to take them, I’m also going to make sure I’m ready before I make a new account, please let me know what you think and how I can grow!