VENT!! Co-worker went to far! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ž

So, I am a hairstylist and am the only female in the salon with 3 very talented male co-workers. I have been working there since September and I truly love to work there. The atmosphere is amazing and I feel that we are a really good team.

Last Thursday I was alone in the salon with one of my co-workers. He asked if I could wash his hair, as we had no client for the next 30 minutes. No, problem. I usually do that without any fuss. As I massaged his head by the zink i felt like he looked at me funny.... Didn't think much of it right there.

After he asked if I could massage his shoulders, which we usually do for each other in the salon, so I didn't think much of it and did so gladly.

After that he insisted on returning the favor and give me a message. Who would say no to that, right? He is very good at it, so, yes please...... ๐Ÿ’†

....then it starts getting weird.... He drags my shoulder back and close to his body. I'm not sure, but it feels like he is leaning towards my head a couple of times in a coressing way. The front of my shoulders always stiffen op so he massaged the front.... Except he starts moving his hands lover... Closer to my chest...โ›”.

I ask him to stop, that clearly crossed my boundaries. He then leans down and kisses my neck!!!!!๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

...I jump up, and the phone rings at the same time, so I grab the phone, trying to remain professional. Then our clients come in the door so I did not get a chance to react to his behavior.

I don't remember when I last felt so angry! ๐Ÿ˜  Later on that day, he asks if I am angry with him. I am beyond angry. I am angry, sad and disappointed at the same time. He immediately apologizes and appears to be really sad about it.

I literally don't know what to say!

What in the world was he thinking!?!? ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ He promises never to think like that again and offered to switch work days so we would not have to work together alone. He looked soooo sad. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜•

โ™ ๏ธA little back ground story:

All of my co-workers are married, with kids, so is he. I have suspected that he is not happy in his marriage, as he seeks to be everywhere else than at home. But that is none of my business.

I am very happily married with the love of my life and am expecting our baby #3.

๐ŸงญAt this point I don't know what to think.

I told my husband when I got home, coz I think he deserves to know. He is the least jealous person I know and he did not say much about it.

I told my boss about it today, coz I think he needs to know when he comes asking to change work days and I can not hide my anger. He was in shock! He did expect him to seek outside of his marriage, but he never expected him to try anything with me, a co-worker. He pointed out that he hoped he was not in love with me or something ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜จ

Now I don't really know how to act around him. I am so mad at him for ruening the good atmosphere at work for me. I hate that I can't be myself around him anymore. I am angry but I feel bad for him at the same time.

I am wondering if I should just leave it at that and give him a change or if I should tell his wife....? I hope he does so himself. I would want that if it was her. They have a beautiful 3 year old girl together and for her sake I hope the best for their marriage.

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ Thanks for reading my long vent. Any advice or related stories are more than welcome. ๐Ÿต๏ธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ I just needed to get this of my chest.

P.s. sorry my English is not that great. I am Icelandic living in Denmark. ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ