I'm as stupid as they come 🤷🏻‍♀️

I had to add+drop a class for my fall semester today... I accidentally dropped a summer class instead. The college is able to fix it for me tomorrow but, my fiance screamed at me for a good ten minutes calling me stupid, unable to do anything right, and a dumb cunt. Along with every other name in the book... He then started throwing things at me close-range. Threatening to punch me, and saying that he's getting comfortable doing so. I was keeping my cool, I used to cry but I realized that makes it worse so I'm almost emotionless now. He hasn't hurt me in a few months. The last time he did it was because he wanted Taco Bell and he threw his shoe at me along with a pop can. When it gets bad enough I punish myself because I actually believe I deserve it for being stupid. I don't know what a healthy relationship is supposed to look like either. I assume they're all like this.

🍉Edit🍉

I forgot to add, my sister died in April, he wanted me to look at something at Walmart a few days after and he didn't like the way I took the bread from his hand so he called me a stupid cunt and made fun of my sister's death, saying I don't care. He almost did this when my grandma died too.

I'm at the point where I just feel like if I leave I'll just be putting this problem onto another woman who doesn't deserve it...