I cried like a baby 😭😭😭

Michelle

I’ve really been struggling with things at work lately, which has been causing me a lot of stress. My husband and I have been arguing a lot because of the stress we are both under, and to top it off, my 14 year old son is going through a lot of his own issues, which is putting strain on his relationship with my husband (his step dad). I’ve been extra emotional lately, resulting in a lot of tears, which is also stressful to me as I’m not normally an emotional person. Add in the fact that I was pushing my husband for weeks that we needed to order furniture for the nursery, as we had nothing, I’ve been feeling like I’ve reached my breaking point. We finally ordered the furniture 2 weeks ago, and it arrived today. Knowing it was on it’s way has really been the only thing that’s helped me keep my sanity lately. Well, today was finally the icing on the cake and I lost it at work. I couldn’t deal anymore with a particular situation and let loose. I was miserable all the way home because I knew my husband wasn’t going to want to hear about another bad day, but ladies, he honestly shocked me. This man had dinner ready and on the table for me, let me vent through our entire dinner, and then brought me upstairs to show me that he not only carried every individual piece of furniture up two flights of stairs by himself, but he also assembled everything. The second I saw it all put together, I just started balling my eyes out. It was honestly the best thing that could have happened to me after the day I had. We still need to put up all her decorations, but it’s such a relief to know she has somewhere to sleep.