For my women TTC, If you are tired...

Dariel • Wife💍, Believer ✝️, 20☺️, Soph Nursing Student 📗 Small Business Owner 💫 MTB of baby #1 🤰🏽🍼❤️ My Identical Twin Angels Delasia & Delasio 👼🏽

If you are tired of the long cries while in deep thought of the result you didn’t want, i am too.

If you are tired of tears rolling down your face while you stare at that negative, i am too.

If your are tired of the consistent worry of whether you’ll see your period this coming cycle when you don’t want to (that two week wait), i am too.

If you are tired of praying and feeling like your prayers haven’t been answered, i am too.

If you are tired of trying so many different things, i am too.

If you are tired of trying for so long, i am too.

If you are tired of wondering why it’s not your turn yet, i am too.

If you are tired of feeling like you aren’t getting what you deserve, i am too.

If you are tired of going to your gyn to get advice about YOUR body, girl, i am too!

If you are tired of getting advice, and not hearing what you want to hear, i am too.

If your tired of being told, “it will happen when you don’t worry”, i am too.

If you are tired of being told, “just give it time” i am too.

If you tired of the negativity, i am too!

If you are tired of having to tell your husband, boyfriend, fiance, significant other that you came on your period & y’all were both hoping you wouldn’t, i am too!

If you are tired of getting your hopes up, just to start losing faith!

I am too!

Your not alone, But DON’T lose faith!

Why? Because we are coming to the end of a month of GRACE!

Believe highly of his grace and faithfulness! Be thankful for his grace and mercy he granted you last year, last month, yesterday, today, ESPECIALLY TODAY because he woke you up this morning to TRY AGAIN, and forever!

“So i say to you: ASK and it will be GIVEN to you; SEEK and you WILL FIND; KNOCK and the DOOR WILL be OPENED to YOU” Luke 11:9 😌💗

Claim “it’s MINE! It’s MY MONTH” in Jesus name! 💗 Don’t give up trying, no matter how discouraging times may be 😌!