Boyfriend doesn’t love me 💔

Girls, I have a big problem. I am 21. I think my bf doesn’t love me. We are together for 4 years and live together. He treats me like a bitch. He looks at me in a terrible way, like if he hates me like if he despise me. Not all the time but most of. He is not affraid to hit me when we have argue. He doesn’t want to have sex with me, only wants me to give him oral sex and rarelly gives it to me. I tried to talk, he doesn’t want to listen. Sometimes he is good to me, and for a short second I feel like he loves me and care. He told me many times that I look disgusting that I am fat, ugly and have small boobs and acne. (I am skinny, I wear size 2, and have just a few pimples sometimes, mostly I am considered by others as pretty to be honest) It has been like that for 1,5 year. I feel disgusting, I hate myself and my body. He told me, whats worst that all of I mentioned before, that I am stupid, dumb and have nothing to impress him. I love him still, i love him so much that all of that is killing me. He is really handsome btw, every girl is looking at him like if he is a god. (Like, he is really beautiful, he looks like a model) And I am feeling like disgusting pig, worth nothing stupid slut. I don’t know what to do, I love him he is my first bf... please tell me what should I do, I don’t have anyone to talk to about it 😭 It is all really complicated and f*cked up. (Sorry for my english, it’s not my mother tongue)