I have a failing marriage UPDATED

Update: I’ve asked him to go to marriage counseling and he told me no because it’s no one else’s business and it’s a waste of time.

My husband and I are not happy anymore. We’re not in the best living situation but we’re just a couple of weeks away from buying a wonderful house! He’s also trying to get a new job and should know about the same time we close on the house.

However, for the last few months I haven’t been happy with him. A year or so ago when he would call me to tell me he was on his way home from work I’d get really excited and couldn’t wait for him to get home. Now, I’d rather him just not be around. Every time we’re near each other all we do is fight. Last night he accused me of “having a secret life” because I was scrolling through Pinterest. I think his parents are telling him like I’m cheating on him and stuff. I would never cheat no matter how unhappy I was.

We’ve got two kids together 12 months apart. Any time I ask him to change ones diaper etc while I’m cooking dinner, washing dishes and clothes, and trying to straighten up he gives me attitude like it’s my responsibility and he shouldn’t have to move at all when he gets home. I may be a SAHM but I need help some times too. Especially because they’re his kids too. All he wants to do is play video games and eat. I know he’s tired but I am too. It’s 24/7 with the kids and he works sometimes 10 hours a day.

I’m starting to worry that he may be cheating because he’s been making accusations a lot more lately and he’s so distant and uses every little thing to fight about. I’m waiting until we get this house and move in to see if things will be better by then but I don’t know.

Other things he does:

•I can’t watch any movies I like because I only like it because of the leading guy and I want him sexually

•I can’t listen to the music I like because I only listen to it because the singer is sexy

•there are certain clothing items I can’t wear because “they show my butt”

•I can’t talk to any guy in public without him thinking I want this guy

•I can’t have friends (even if they’re girls) because we’ll be talking about how “sexy guys are”

And there are many more...

I try to be respectful of his feelings but nothing seems to work. Especially now that he’s being so distant. He doesn’t trust me for some reason and I’ve never given him a reason to not trust me.

If you’ve made it this far thanks for reading! I made this just to vent so thanks!