He was in shower with her when he said she was just a friend?

Melissa

So long story short, the guy that I’m talking to said that his friend that was girl called him. She basically told him that she just got kicked out of her house. And just needed a place to sleep at while she went to work. So the guy that I’m talking to told me what happened. I basically been staying at his for almost two months but hasn’t made it official nor has he asked me to move in but all my stuff is there? Long story short, she came over. I fell asleep and when I woke they were both in the shower together I flip the fuck out and kept my cool. Then he came in the room and he said that they didn’t do anything and they are just friends. That she has a bf that kicked her out and all she needed was a friend to talk to. I honestly don’t know how to take it. I got mad and packed up all my stuff. He came and told me on his kids life he didn’t do anything and she was just sitting there talking to her. I was to scared to open the door to even see rather they did anything or not. I stayed and she left and I told him rather they did anything of or that was still disrespectful and image the story being flip? I’m crazy what would you have done.