I Just Need Some Advice...

Lucy 👧🏻👧🏻👼🏻🤰🏻👩‍❤️‍👨

So, my “bf” (I don’t know how much longer I’ll be calling him that) is constantly pushing the whole “I want a threesome” on me. Well, he brought it up again today, and I told him that if we ever do, that I have rules. Well, he pretty much told me that he doesn’t have to listen to those rules and can do whatever he wants. I made sure he understands that if I feel disrespected because I wasn’t enough for him, that I will take our child and leave. Right now, I just don’t feel like I want to waste anymore time with him. Honestly. He always tells me I’m just jealous because I’m not comfortable with the idea of a threesome. I’m the asshole. After he told me he was done with the conversation today, he told me to just go away. I feel like doing so, but since I don’t have a car or friends or family nearby, I’m pretty much stuck for now. Then, he comes upstairs after a little while, has sex with me, doesn’t ever once apologize, then kisses me and gets annoyed because I’m not showing him any emotion. I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m 28 weeks pregnant (as of tomorrow) and I’m just tired of feeling the way I do all the time.