On the fence w this German guy

So first , big shout out to Snapchat quick add 😂 I’ve met n talked w lots of cute guys this way lol.

But I added this guy cole who is really attractive. I thought he lived in my area but turns out he is a foreign exchange student so FUCK. but we’ve been talking and he’s really nice and easy to talk to. He’s definitely a fuck boy though. But he’s coming back to visit again this July and he asked if we could meet up and hang out.

Ik it’s for sex and he’s hinted at it already (while we did 20 questions and he was asking if I had sex and if I wanted to and blah blah). I’m not completely opposed to the idea. I’ve never had seed before. Half of me wants to jump at this opportunity cuz I mean, he’s 6”1, he’s built , cute face, hot body, hot accent , and I’ll never see him again so the embarrassment won’t be bad when I suck at sex. But on the other hand, Ik it’ll hurt, I don’t know if I want to do it with some stranger I’ll never see again, idk if I want to wait for someone I actually like or not.

Also just gonna add , my area I live in is very safe. This family he stays with when he visits must someone that I’m mutually friends with on snap cuz of the quick add thing. Plus nothing bad happens in my area and it would be at my house I’d think. So I’m not worried ab that.

Also this is in July, so idek if we are still gonna be talking at that point. . . .