Scared to test... opinions please..

Rebecca • Mommy to a Princess K.M.B 3.19.14❤🌻 Angel baby lost 2.14.20👼

Its a little long im sorry but please read...

So a little back story...

We are ttc #2. We have been trying for 7 months. I've notice in the last 6 months that my uterus it tilted so this cycle after sex I propped my butt on a pillow for a while before going to the bathroom. I know most people say it does nothing but I figured with my tilted uterus it couldn't hurt so I did. The past 3 days I have had quite a few symptoms. It started with my sense of smell and aversion towards foods that I've always eaten specifically mushrooms and bacon( yea I know... I've always loved bacon ) and then I've had bouts or nausea come and go other than gagging twice I havent actually gotten sick. Last night on my way home a song on The radio that I've heard a thousand times just got me in the feels and I started crying. Today I have cried sooooo much between breaking up an argument at work between customers and picking up the kindergarden registration packet today for my daughter and fb videos I've cried at the drop of a hat allllll day. When I picked my boy friend up from work I was telling him about me crying all day and just talking about me crying made me cry.... I feel crazy.... I took a test 6 days before before my period approximately 8 dpo. The store didn't have the fred pink dye test so I got the 5 da6s before + - clear blue, blue dye. I didn't see anything my friend double checked it and thought she saw a faint line. I don't have a picture of the test but now I'm wondering if I should test again or since I'm only 4 days away from my period if I should just wait it out. What do y'all think....