Social security ?? “Benefits” ??

So I’ve been diagnosed with depression and anxiety since I was 13 and bipolar 2 when I was 14/15 depression has really prevented me from doing a lot of things like for example I didn’t finish school because I was too depressed and never wanted to go and the anxiety that came along with it. I’ve been hospitalized 4 times and I’ve tried a lot of different medications.

Now I just found out about “benefits” for people with extremely bad depression / anxiety / bipolar that prevent them from doing and living everyday because of the illness. So I guess what I was wondering is if anyone has gone through with getting social security benefits for having a disorder that prevents you from being successful and if so what was it like? Is it hard to get approved? Let me know everything you know about it!

I can never keep a job for longer than 3 months. The shortest time I’ve been at a job was 2 weeks. My depression is really bad and I’m terrified of never being able to keep enoug money so I can survive. I’m 19 now by the way