Pregnant

JoAnn • JoAnn!

Well ladies it happened to me. I am pregnant! Seven weeks, but I just determined it is real about 2 weeks ago. I was late on my period for 4 weeks, and that never happens to me ever for that long. I took 4 tests. All were positive. And I feel miserable, cramps, boobs on fire big time, etc. I am 33 years old, old enough to not let it happen. I am in a steady relationship for about 5 years now. And we have talked about getting married previously, but it has not gotten that serious. He has said a time or two that if we get pregnant, notice I said we, not I, then we will marry. So I told him I was late on my period, he said nothing. I took the pg tests in front of him and when it was all positive he got angry and is blaming me for it all! I have been careful, I have been on the Nueva Ring for the past couple of years, with no issues. I guess I will say I have not replaced it a few times right away right after my period, but I never left it out for a long time. Anyway I am really upset now, I am not sure what to do, I have not told my Mother yet. On one hand I want a baby, but on another I don't, at least not this way and maybe not now. I think he loves me, I love him. But now this! It appears to be a real mess I am in. Thanks for listening, I just needed to get this out and off me. Help!