My girl friend doesn’t want me to stay at my own boyfriends place when she comes to visit..

So my boyfriend and I are long distance and live 3hrs away. So I go up to visit him every week and he comes to visit me.

So this coming weekend I planned to go up and visit my boyfriend and my girl friend asked to stay at his house as well. I asked my boyfriend and he said he doesn’t have the guest room ready for people and is stressed with work to have guests over. But he said later in the month she absolutely can stay. I told her not this time but another time, and she seemed to not take no for an answer...

Since it’s not my house I can’t just invite people to stay for a week. I have to respect my boyfriends home and ask if he’s good with a friend staying.

My friend doesn’t drive and told me she has to be back home on the Thursday for work and expects me to drive her back home... but I told her I haven’t seen him in a week so I’d like to visit with him for a week before I start work again and he’s off on tour. I asked her if she can take the bus back home and she got offended. I drive her around all the time. And when I told her the situation with staying at my boyfriends house she just couldn’t take no. Then asked me to stay at an Airbnb with her for 4 days and not sleep at my own boyfriends home...

Like I feel guilted if I don’t stay with her. She’s an adult I don’t get why she can’t sleep on her own... maybe I’m being harsh but I don’t care for how she doesn’t want me to sleep at my own boyfriends home. I’d spend every day wth her driving her around the city. At least let me sleep at my boyfriends home and also see my man I never see...