Lonely in silence

Steph

Does anyone else feel lonely in their ttc journey ?? To start with my partner was quite open and willing to talk however 2 years down the line he doesn’t like to talk about the things we’ve been told or where we are going. After a hospital appointment he will talk openly the journey home but it’s like once we get home that’s it, no more talking about it.

I know he will always be here for me but whenever I need to talk about things, how I’m feeling or what’s on my mind he shuts me down. Everyone around me is talking babies or having babies and I’m back to thinking why me. I was around children since I was 9 with nieces and nephews, none of my family have ever admitted to struggling and the number of nieces and nephews I have tells me they didn’t, so why has someone somewhere decided that for me it’s not going to be so simple.

I feel like I don’t have anyone to talk to about any of what is going on and with my OH not wanting to talk about it, I’m starting to feel that maybe he is going along with it now because he knows it’s what I want. He says he has come to out it at the back of his mind and trying to come to terms with the fact that it may not be as easy for us. I feel like I can talk but there’s no one listening.