Admitted to hospital at 28 weeks


I am 28 weeks with MoDi boys. I have been going to MFM weekly, pretty much since I started seeing them due to multiple high risk concerns. Everything had been looking good except Baby B slightly smaller so have been keeping close eye on it. Over the last two weeks, his umbilical cord Doppler’s have been showing interrupted flow. He is still growing and moving but they decided to admit me this weekend due to the change and for closer monitoring. They also wanted me to get steroid shots, in preparation for delivery if it comes to that. The doctor doesn’t think we have to deliver now but doesn’t think I will make it passed 34 weeks either. I am trying to remain calm and just take it one day at a time. I was just wondering if any one else has gone through this and what their experience was?