PLEASE HELP A GIRL OUT ๐Ÿ˜…

so i believe i have a yeast infection. my area has been itchy and irritated the past few days, and iโ€™ve noticed that the discharge is thicker and more white than it usually is. the skin around the opening of my vagina isnโ€™t red, just more pink than usual and itโ€™s also irritated and a little bit swelled in a way? i donโ€™t know what to do to fix it, so if you ladies have any tips please help a girl out ๐Ÿ˜… i was supposed to go to my boyfriends house tonight to sleepover but now iโ€™m afraid to go because of this ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ฌ so any tips would be very nice ๐Ÿ’•

EDIT:

i know i mentioned i was going to my boyfriends house, but i was not planning on having sex. i know that it isnโ€™t something that should happen when you have a yeast infection. right when i noticed i knew it wasnโ€™t gonna happen. i mentioned that because i wondered if there was anything that could help a little bit very quickly. but, i know it takes time to fix it so i will be going to the store and getting the medicine for it. thank you all for helping me out โ™ฅ๏ธ