Am I really starting our arguments?

So it was 620 AM me and hubby had been up since 5:50 is am

Our son was sitting in the living room with us. Hubby seemed irratated I could tell by his voice tone. So I said hey you ok? He replied I'm fine! I thought ok he don't wanna talk in front of our kid...who's 12.

So 640 rolls around our son leaves. I ask again Are you sure everything is ok? He replies I'm fine! I said Ok...You just seem irratated...BOOM He jumps off the couch he scream's

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, YOU'RE IN A MOOD!!!!

I said I'm fine....I only asked as you seemed irratated and I thought maybe you did not wanna talk in front of our son.

He goes NAH you drill me with questions when your in a mood, so whats wrong with you?

I said I'm fine....I only asked as you seemed irratated and I thought maybe you did not wanna talk in front of our son.

He says SEE REPEATING SHIT yup you're in a mood!!! Why? you repeat shit when you are in a mood. You drill me with questions!! I said OH MY GOD I am fine I am only repeating because you keep asking why I am in a mood, you make me repeat what i have said he says SO I AM STUPID I'm DUMB thats how you make me feel. SO why are you in a mood I was like OMG uhhhh I'm fine I'm not in a mood....I only asked as you seemed irratated and I thought maybe you did not wanna talk in front of our son. He says see repeating shit, YOU drilled me with questions this morning i said I am FINE you keep repeating things, you're not getting this AT ALL you don't listen to me, IF YOU HAD ASKED ME A COUPLE TIMES Whats wrong and why you asked we would not be arguing right now he says SO ONCE again WHATS WRONG WITH YOU I was like ehhhhh ONCE AGAIN I'm fine....I only asked as you seemed irratated and I thought maybe you did not wanna talk in front of our son.or maybe since you always say I am fine when you're not I thought maybe you'd be willing to talk? He goes WOW THERES NO GETTING THROUGH TO YOU, YOU, ITS YOU WHO STARTS THESE ARGUMENTS NOT ME I DON'T BUT YOU LIKE TO WHEN YOU'RE IN A FUCKING MOOD

Guys I am SO confused on this....