Can’t decide

Eva

I’m 2cm dilated and my doctor said I can be induced on Tuesday if I want. I said yes bc I’ve been so nauseas and getting no sleep. I’m gonna be 39 weeks on Tuesday. I’m just scared of being induced. I don’t know if I should wait or just get induced