Wasting my life? Need advice please!

This is going to sound stupid but I am 22 and have these friends who go to the bar every weekend and I go sometimes and end up having a good time but these girls are supper skinny and beautiful and I am just not either of those things. It wasn’t so bad when it was winter and I could put on a bunch of cloths but now it’s summer and everyone is dressing in crop tops and shorts. I just don’t feel comfortable wearing those things bc I am a bigger girl. I have so much anxiety when I think about going out with them to where I end up not going. The problem with that is I feel like I am going to stop being invited. Not only that I don’t want to look back at these days 6 years from now and wish I went out more. I know I have HUGE insecurity issues and I am in therapy for other reasons and all she says is I need to find a way to love myself and feel more comfortable in my own skin and I am trying to lose weight and find ways to love myself but what about the life I’m missing out on?! I am just so sad and anxious and mad and don’t know what to do. To be honest I think it’s going to be another night staying in but I’m freaking out with so much anxiety. I seriously was dreading going out tonight and my insecurities are getting the best of me once again. Does anyone have any advice for me? Please I’m just feeling so defeated rn. 🥺