Why do you think I’m always so exhausted ?

I had a baby almost 9 months ago (my first) and lately I’m so exhausted to the point where cooking or laundry or going out for an hour or even walking up the stairs causes me to be exhausted! I need to lay down. I feel like it’s getting worse. My husband is getting frustrated because I’ve been particularly “lazy” lately. He’s taken on a little more I guess you could say on the weekends. But during the week I feel like a walking zombie. It’s to the point where I don’t even want to follow my son’s schedule or give him a bath! I obviously still do it, but I don’t want to.

I’ve gotten blood work done and my thyroid checked. All is fine. But I don’t feel fine? Tbh, I’ve always gotten fatigue easily and felt as though I need way more sleep than normal (about 10-12 hours). But now I feel it’s so much worse. I literally always need to lay down. I don’t feel motivated to get anything done. I dread cooking, clean, or doing anything really.

I have noticed lately I’m a lot more irritable. Like I snap and get annoyed very easily. I am really thirsty and really hungry...like I eat more than my husband (but that could just be because I am breastfeeding?), i get nauseous, I have frequent headaches, I get dizzy (could be vertigo? and have been like this for a few years).

My husband keeps saying that I need to force myself and stop telling myself I’m tired. But I literally cannot help this! It’s actually so frustrating. I pictured myself being super mom and super wife 😂 so I’m really hard on myself and just upset.

Does anyone have any idea of what they think this could be?