James...

James was my bestfriend since kindergarten and so never had I looked at him in this way until I came back from overseas. He had glown up. Abs, amazing, thick, brown hair and his face was inviting.

James picked me up from the airport. When I first saw him, I was shocked. He immediately hugged me and we talked as we walked towards his red car. His car was big and definetly a girl magnet. He bragged about it all the time.

We got in and I could feel the tension close in on us. Every now and again at stop lights he would look at me and glance down at my c cup boobs. I was wearing a tank top paired with shorts. What can I say, it's hot where we live. When we finally arrived at his place he showed me to his guest room, where I would be living for a while to get back on my feet. He said that he needed to go to the shops for a bit but would be back soon so I decided to have a shower.

I took off my tank top and my lacy black bra before taking off my shorts and the underwear that paired with my bra. I turned the shower on and closed the blue curtain. The water was hot and steamy. Just how I liked it.

After about 10 minutes I hear the bathroom door open.

James got in fully naked.

"You've really... Perked up..." He said looking at my boobs.

"Thanks..." I said looking down at his package. "You too" is all I could say before James kissed me passionately. He placed his hands on my perky boobs and tightened his grip a little bit, making me moan. His big, tender hands felt so good on my perky, c cup breasts.

"Is this okay?" He stopped for a minute. I moaned in approval before he put his left hand under my legs and rubbed my clit. Then he got more adventurous. He put the tip of his finger in my wet canal. I tightened my grip on his shoulders in excitement.

"Do it." I said quietly before he plunged two fingers into my wet canal. I moaned loud. He pumped them in and out so much I couldnt even think coherently. His hard dick grazed up against my leg and I got an idea. I got on my knees so that my head was at his cocks level and I sucked. He let out a sigh.

"That feels so good... You're so good at this" he said. He was throwing his breath away as I sucked him dry.

I went to speak before he said "less talking, more sucking" his eyes closed and he continued to moan. I cupped his balls and I teased the tip with my tounge and all of the sudden his cock twitches before spitting seed into my mouth.

I swallow it all before recovering from sucking him dry.

"Now your turn, m'lady. But let's take this to the bedroom." He says turning the water off and drying us both with the same towel.

I ran to his master bedroom and he quickly followed. I fell on the bed, my back slamming against the comfy mattress.

He then dove in for my pussy as if he were a hungry beast. He licked me in all the right places, making me squirm. He grabbed at my boobs while he plunged his tounge into my pussy. I moaned in ecstasy. He was amazing. He worked the clit as if it were clockwork and he grabbed at my boobs as if he were holding on for dear life.

Then, just as I was ready to come, he noticed and stopped.

"Not yet, my darling" he said as he got up. His hard dick standing ready and at attention. He hit my pussy a few times with his dick before I said "come on, daddy. Stick it in." Which sent him. He plunged his member into my pussy. I gasped at the size. It definitely didn't look as big as it was.

He fucked me slow at first. Not for any particular reason other than to tease me. He could see it was working. "Please daddy! Please!" I screamed out. And with his trigger word "daddy" he picked up his pace by 3x. Everytime his cock reached as far as it could, I moaned. He was going so fast at this point that my moans were forming into one long one.

And then he hit my g-spot and it was glorious. He hit it hard and I screamed out in pure agony. Agony of wanting more. But before I could get anymore, his cock started pulsating.

His cock pulsating pleased my pussy apparently because just as I felt his seed enter me, an orgasm erupted onto his dick.

He pulled his dick out of me and layed down next to me. He fondled my boobs for a while before we both fell asleep on his bed.

I'm really sorry I didn't post it sooner. I honestly just couldn't be bothered to write it. If y'all want more, I'll give you more though. Sorry if it's bad or too short...