WOW... JUST WOW... NEED SUPPORT...

Hey girls...

so my man of 9 months doubts of me being Virgin the night I decided I’m ready. It was 8 months ago we dated for a month and I just felt that I’m ready and that this man I truly love and want to give myself to him.

It was amazing! I had NO blood and no pain at all, only when he first put it in. I expected myself to bleed and have pain but it didn’t happen. We did it also with lights off, I was very shy of a man to see me naked for the first time. Btw I’m 19... I did have one relationship before but he cheated on me of course because I didn’t even let him touch me and he respected that because I was young and I just didn’t feel I was ready. He didn’t pressure me (my ex) instead he got it from other women. But it still broke my heart even though I knew why he has done so. I was very naive.

Back to my first night with my now man:

It was so good and so nice. So beautiful.

I remember that day with a smile on my face and a warm heart.

BUT my man has ruined it... he ruined it all.

3 months in our relationship of him being mad and in an argument with me he has said “Who knows were you truly a Virgin or not that night... you insisted on lights off...” I was sobbing because I was in literal shock. He used to say that he so appreciates it all and doesn’t want to ruin it and then BAM. He believes there HAD to be blood because he studied that at college and it said in the book that it should be that way.

Now... 9 months into our relationship today he MENTIONED it again in our small argument... and said that he doesn’t know and that there should be a little bit of blood otherwise he doesn’t believe me... I’m so so so hurt...

I truly was a Virgin GOD KNOWS I WAS !!!! I’m not lying it just hurts me he ruins the whole beauty.

I’m very upset.

Thanks girls... 😢😞 I feel stupid and useless...

P.S I’m very upset because all these years I been saving myself... believing that the man I will truly love will appreciate it... and he did at the beginning... and I was so so happy until those words... he keeps bringing it up and I feel like he is making me stupid. Idk how to make love with him again. Im tired of proving something I have never lied about. I’m just hurt.