He was big I was nervous

🌼🌼

This is my first post on here.

I didn’t know what to expect, I met face to face with this guy only twice before. Last time we went to the near by waterfall and smoked that was the night we first kissed. Today l, I got ready to go to his house for a sesh I showered and debating wearing sexy panties, I’m glad I did. I got to his home and we smoked and talked and laughed for a few hours. We had great chemistry. We smoked again in his room watching tv sitting on the floor.

“Your really fun to hang out with” he smirked at me

“Thanks, so are you” I felt myself blush as those blue eyes stared right at me.

He leaned in and kissed me passionately.

I’m not the type to hook up with someone like this but it just felt so right I thought to myself, fuck it.

I took my top off and my boobs bounced as I took my bra off. He stared at them “wow, your boobs are beautiful”

I blushed so hard “thanks” i couldn’t help but smile as I looked down. I kissed him again and he started to kiss and suck on my nipples “your fucking boobs! Mmmm” he nippled on my hard nipples and sent chills down my spine.

We undressed and were only in our underwear, I rubbed his already hard dick through his boxers.

He started to tease my clit with his fingers and he moved down towards my pussy and looked up at me with those blue eyes and smirked as if squirmed excited for his tongue but I was to shy to ask him to keep going. But he knew.

He started making circles on my clit as I moaned. God it felt so good his tongue was so warm against my flesh. I already started feeling myself get close. he started fingering me as well I gasped with surprise. “Oh my gooodd” I couldn’t fight it I was breathing heavy and moaned his name. I felt my insides explode with pleasure as I came on his lips. I was trying to catch my breath when he kissed me and asked “are you ready?(;” I was nervous and excited, “yes daddy(;” he pulled down his boxers. My jaw almost dropped, he was big. He noticed and chuckled a little, “you didn’t think it was gunna be this big huh?(;” I didn’t know what to say I just felt myself get even more wet. “N-no” I blushed and laughed at myself and my reaction. He climbed on top of me and lifted my legs on his shoulders “don’t worry, I’ll be gentle” my pussy ached for his dick as he teased my pussy I kissed his neck when he slid his dick and held it there. I gasped! It hurt but wow I wasn’t ready for this. He started pounding my pussy rhythmically I moaned “ mmm yes daddy it feels so good!” I closed my eyes. “Fuuuck you’re so tight, your fucking wet!” His dick was rubbing my gspot and I felt that familiar warming inside me. He melted going hard but not too fast it was fucking perfect “ohhh I’m getting close mmmm”I moaned as I started shaking. he stopped “not yet baby” he flipped me around and I was on all fours he spanked my ass and pushed his dick deep inside me. I gasped “fuck me hard mmmm please daddy” he pounded my pussy hard just like I wanted he didn’t get tired. I came so hard and felt my juices gush out and run down my leg. my legs felt weak when he groaned “ uhhh im gunna fucking cum baby” he pulled out as he came all over my ass. We caught our breath and kissed a little more as I rubbed his dick and balls slowly.he kissed my head and held me close. We smoked another joint.