My first time kinda

Today was the day I felt ready to lose my virginity to my boyfriend, it all starts off at his house and we’re making out and dry humping and then he works his way down my pants and fingers me it’s nothing too fancy just enough to make me wet then clothes start to come off now he’s eating me out and I’m enjoying tf outta it he eats me out for a good 40-45 minutes before he decides he wants to try to put his penis in me and he has a condom on and everything when he tries to put it in my vagina it simply won’t budge, and he tries to “relax” me some more by eating me out some more which I’m not complaining cause it felt sooo good but he continues for a good 10 more minutes before he tries again and this time is he is push with a little more force but by the looks of his face he didn’t wanna hurt me so he just stopped and called it quits, then with everything that’s going on in my life I had to leave and go back home when I get back home I immediately go to the bathroom and pee and when i went a good few chunks of blood came out and I understand it’s normal after having sex but my boyfriend didn’t even get it in me, any advice or any comments at all I’m all types of confused