Married Young ❤️

Sierra

I met my husband during my sophomore year of high school (It was his junior year). We have been together for 4 years going on 5 & have been married since April 27th, 2019!

A lot of people who do not know us do not approve of such a young marriage but I truly believe that there is no “right” age for marriage. I believe in God’s timing. Marrying young is not uncommon in my husband culture (Russian), but we also did not want to live in sin.

My husband was born in Belarus, and I was born in America. I married him at 18 (now 19) and he is 20 years old. I am so honored to be his wife and to grow with him! I’m sharing this in case there are other young couples who are engaged or married who want to share their experiences as well!

We lived together for almost a year in an apartment while we went to school before getting married. Now we live together in our home, still going to school, and are trying to set up a steady foundation for our future together. We plan on continuing our counseling sessions with our pastor so that we may never forget why we married in the first place; to become one.

I’ll share some of our photos with you guys!