He said this...

mell

So this guy and I are close friends and crossed to being friends with benefits for abit but then he said he wanted more commitment and I didn't know how to handle it ( he's done this many times) and I basically got feelings he changed his mind I told him

" I don't think I can do this anymore I seriously don't think you can be committed to me, I'm starting to pickup you are generally the type of guy who keeps alot of girls around and get bored easily and I keep getting hurt no matter, I keep forgiving for the same things and really I think I'm making a mistake being anything with you rn, ps don't get mad lol" he sent back

"I’m really happy that you’ve told me this. I could never get annoyed at someone for being honest. You are right to have picked up those things, at the moment I’m not looking for something serious because I don’t know if I could properly provide for someone. I feel like I would just be a burden to you and I wouldn’t want to hurt nor disappoint you. I may have done that now by doing such a childish thing, but trust me when I say this I would be destroyed if I ever lost you as a friend. You’re such an amazing person to talk to and be around, I always want to have you around. You aren’t making a mistake, because now I seriously know that what I’m doing is wrong, I need to sort my shit out and decide what I’m going to do, and make sure that I don’t hurt you again" where do I go from here I really dunno 😂 should I stay friends?, and work out my feelings or should I give up, deal with the hurt and be done with him? 😂

Vote below to see results!