Amazing first timešŸ˜

Am I the only one that has had a good first experience (regarding sex). I hear all these stories about peopleā€™s first times being painful, awkward, and so on. My experience however, was almost like from a movie. Well maybe thatā€™s reaching a bit, but overall it was a pretty amazing experience. It was with my husband, we had just gotten engaged(not too long ago) and were on a cruise ship to celebrate. After a long day having fun we headed back to our room and laid down in bed to watch a movie and relax. For some reason, to me when my S/O and I go out and do things like dates, or traveling, makes it feel new and excitingā€”donā€™t know if others relate. So, the whole trip, the vibe was pretty romantic. Weā€™re laying in bed winding down, and then we start making out which increasingly got more and more passionate. Next thing you know clothes are coming off. There was a lot of foreplay involved, which Iā€™m not going to go into detail about, but I will say boyyy he was really performingšŸ˜! Thatā€™s probably what made the rest of it not too painful. Not only did it feel really good but it was so romantic too, the room was really nice which gave like a sexy vibe and lights were dim it just set the perfect mood. It was so dreamy.

The real great thing about it all is how gentle and caring he was towards meā˜ŗļø. Iā€™ve had bad past experiences with sex, which he knows about. He just kept making sure I was ok and comfortable. Howā€™d I get so luckyšŸ˜­!? Iā€™m also SO happy that we reached this point in our relationship where I can be so comfortable and open with him. So obviously my first experience was pretty amazing and unforgettable. Feel free to share your stories, for some reason I love stories like this, anyone else. Iā€™m watching a YouTube series about losing your V-card and itā€™s so entertaining, it made me want to share mine. Also just wondering if Iā€™m the only one thatā€™s had a really good experience, most people are saying how awkward it ā€˜alrightā€™ it was. It probably helps that my husband has past experience and is pretty much a pro so he just took over.