Amazing sex🐱💦

My boyfriend and I had the most amazing sex tonight and I just wanted to talk about it because ugh it was breathtaking 😫 first I was just rubbing him along over his pants while we cuddled in bed and he started rubbing me as well😉 then I felt his 🍆 get so hard so I knew it was time to give my man what he deserves 👄💦 I went down on him and hearing his moans turned me on beyond belief until I couldn’t take it anymore and I hopped on top and slipped it in and was riding him into the sunset 🌅😻 his 🍆 is so long and ugh the strokes felt amazing to just ride him and have there STILL be more. Multiple times he asked me to stop because he was about to cum (we RAW DOG IT OVER HER OKAYYY) anyway then we moved to him hitting me from the back and omggg he pulled my hair and pounded me harder than ever and I couldn’t help but moan I wanted to scream so bad😩 then he flipped me over by my hips and got on top of me pounding me from the front 🤭 his strokes long and deep ughhh and telling me how great my 🐱 is😏 finally after about 10 minutes of him fucking me he pulled out and came and it was A LOT. We haven’t had sex in a while cuz we haven’t seen each other so this was just AMAZING I had to share🥳