Wedding colors, need your help please!

becky

Ladies! I need help! I am trying to finalize the groomsmen tuxedos for our wedding and it’s very hard! I need opinions :) I thank you all so much in advance!

My dress is champagne and the bridesmaids are wearing a deep navy. Our ceremony is outside next to the ocean (not sand beach though, on a piece of land that is on a ocean hotel property in California) the reception is taking place in a ballroom next to the ocean with lots of windows that look out onto it. It is going to be a black tie optional event.

I am between three options:

1. All the men in black tuxedos, groom with a champagne bow tie the other men black bow tie (pictured below)

2. The groomsmen in deep navy tuxedos, deep navy bow ties similar to the bridesmaid dress color. The groom in a black tux with champagne tie. (Pictured below)

3. The groom and groomsmen in the same deep navy tuxedos, deep navy bow ties for the men, champagne bow tie for the groom (not pictured)

Below is a swatch of our colors on top, and then the second and third row being our accent/decore colors

The photos of bodies are the actual tuxedos we plan on buying, and the actual dresses the bridesmaids are wearing (the color is a bit off though in the online photo of the dress it is closer to the swatch color).

Lastly, the middle is actually me in my dress.

Instead of pocket squares we are planning on doing champagne boutineers and the ladies will have champagne flowers

I hope this info helps! I really appreciate it!!!!