Feeling like a failure.

So I'm 26 weeks pregnant and I have a 10 month old daughter. I also have a step daughter who is 5 and comes to stay with us during summer break and occasionally during the year because they live really far away. I just feel overwhelmed. I feel frustrated. I feel pressured. I am a stay at home parent for multiple reasons so I end up caring for both of them all summer while my husband works. Don't get me wrong I am very blessed to stay home with my girls. But sometimes I miss work and especially when my step daughter is here I feel even worse.

She is very spoiled. Her family is always around and always has so much planned, she is always getting new toys and treats etc. So staying home and playing with her sister is literally like a punishment for her and she constantly comments about how boring our house is and doesnt like being here. I try what I can I have tried reaching out and finding play dates but since we don't have a car during the day it's tough. I feel stressed to the max like I cant be good enough. We have a pool, we go for walks, she has toys and books and I try to plan fun things to do but she is very ungrateful and like I said is used to always having something crazy to do (boating, amusement parks, new toys on and on.)

I swear this exact thing last summer ended up with me being induced for high blood pressure.

I love her and I want her to enjoy her visits so much but feel like I'm always falling short. We don't have the resources to do all the things her other family does. I feel like crying but I have two kids here depending on me. Just feel like we cant be good enough. She doesnt even like the food we make lol. Pregnancy hormones definitely not helping. Just had to get that out.