SofiaGray/PantyDeal/Craigslist

Okay so to anybody who sells their panties as a side business, please give your girl some tips.

I'm on Sofia Gray and even with my shop being featured I'm not getting any interest. Maybe 10-20 views a day with 0 interested buyers for the past week. I know I'm not gonna have a ton of sales out of no where since I'm new, but I'm not even getting messages of curious buyers.

All I need is tips from people who do it or have done it successfully. I'm not trying to make thousands doing this but if I could make one sale or eventually be able to get a couple hundred dollars a month would be great. I'm just not sure how to get my shop off the ground.

*please no hate. I understand this is weird, but it doesn't directly affect you or your life so don't just bash me for the sake of bashing. I'm a single girl with a full time job trying to make just a little extra cash.*

Edit 1: There aren't any blogs or articles with actual tips from genuine sellers. It's all just "I tried selling panties for a week and boy is this weird" from ridiculous websites.

And AMAs on Reddit didn't help much. They're all from a few years ago and the girls didn't actually give helpful tips. More like "this is why I started, this is what I make, this is the weirdest thing I sold" type of questions. Nothing helpful for a girl just getting started.